April 2023 Webinar Non-Members
Police Budgets & Governance Authorities. Getting what you want and need to fulfill your role. (Speaker TBC)
Thursday, April 6th, 12:00pm – 1:30pm ET
Join us for an engaging webinar on “Police Budgets & Governance Authorities: Getting What You Want and Need to Fulfill Your Role.” In this webinar, we will provide valuable insights and strategies for managing police budgets and governance authorities.
Our experts aim to cover a range of topics, including:
- Understanding the budget process and how to make the most of your resources
- Techniques for advocating for your department’s needs and priorities
- Overcoming common obstacles to effective budget management and governance
- Leveraging technology and data to make informed decisions
- Building effective partnerships and collaborations with other stakeholders
This webinar is perfect for police chiefs, city managers, finance directors, and other local government officials who want to develop their skills in managing police budgets and governance authorities. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from our experts and take your budget management and governance skills to the next level.
Register now to secure your spot and mark your calendar for April 6th, 2023 @ 12pm ET. We look forward to seeing you there!
*The CAPG endeavors to ensure all of the webinar titles and dates are as listed but some might be subject to change due to extenuating factors and we will notify you when this happens.*